Let us fabricate your next project, whether it’s big and complex or small and simple.
A&B Process Systems puts the best available raw materials in the hands of our well-trained, quality conscious production employees to ensure that the systems we fabricate for you will perform effectively and reliably for many years to come.
From stainless steel tanks, processing vessels, and holding tubes to dryers, heat exchangers, duct work, catwalks and anything else you need fabricated in stainless steel, A&B has the capabilities you need to get your project completed on time and on budget.
Here are some great reasons why you will want to choose A&B to fabricate your next process system…
- We will ensure compliance as required for plasma cutting, automated seam welding, GMAW, GTAW and orbital welding that complies with FDA, USDA, 3-A, cGMP, API, BPE, PED, CSA, ASME (U & R) guidelines.
- We can custom fabricate hygienic, high purity and industrial equipment using 304L/316L stainless steel or Hastelloy and other special alloys.
- A&B’s knowledgeable mechanical designers and process engineers will add performance and durability value to your project.
- Our certified welders are trained to perform quality welding and to form stainless steel into complex systems and equipment.
- Our welders work closely with A&B’s engineering and design teams to ensure quality and accuracy.
- We offer a wide range of finishing capabilities from glass beading to mirror-like finishes.
- We will do on-site fabrication. A&B can put together a field unit of project engineers, skilled welders and fitters for you that can fabricate and install systems and components at your location. This can help minimize disruption of existing plant operations, ensure high quality workmanship, minimize system downtime during installation and ensure the timely completion of your project.
- Our extensive in-house fabrication capabilities ensure quick turn-around and enough production flexibility to meet your deadlines—even the ones you think are impossible!
- We offer real-time project reporting.
- Our five advanced ASME-certified manufacturing facilities offer over 200,000 square feet of capacity, a ceiling height of 32 feet and crane capacity of 70,000 pounds.
ASME Pressure Vessel
Custom Industrial Vessel Fabrication
Platforms, Tanks, & Controls