Skidded Modular Process Systems Save Time During Start-Up
A&B Process Systems designs compact, easy-to-install modular skidded process systems that reduce labor and save time during system installation and start-up. From simple, portable process modules to large-scale process systems, Clean-In-Place (CIP) systems to filtration systems, we engineer, custom fabricate and install completely modularized industrial and sanitary process systems.
Compared to on-site fabrication, this modular approach provides a better-designed, more compact process system that is ready to operate when it reaches your plant. Our skidded modular systems can be quickly integrated into your existing system, minimizing downtime. Once our modular systems are up-and-running, your operators will appreciate the user-friendly, ergonomically-designed features and controls that make our skidded modular systems easy to operate.
Our skidded modular process systems include:
- all-inclusive tanks, pumps, valves and controls that are pre-assembled on a tubular steel frame
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) that is completed prior to installation
- on-site training for operation and controls
- flexible design that will integrate into your existing equipment and allow for easy expansion
Our industrial and sanitary skidded modular process systems are designed for:
- WFI Systems
- batching and blending systems
- biokill systems
- CIP systems
- thermal systems and pasteurization
- melt systems
- piping modules