Custom Stainless Steel Fabrication Services
A&B Process Systems provides custom stainless steel fabrication services for the manufacture of process tanks and vessels, storage vessels, mix systems, skidded systems and more. Our 175,000 square-foot manufacturing campus features segregated facilities for industrial, hygienic and high-purity fabrication to prevent cross-contamination. Our 200+ experienced, factory-trained ASME-certified welder fabricators and fitters are focused on quality, and are consistent with Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Choose A&B Process Systems as your custom stainless steel fabrication partner.
- We ensure compliance as required for plasma cutting, automated seam welding, GMAW, GTAW and orbital welding that complies with FDA, USDA, 3-A, cGMP, API, BPE, PED, CSA, ASME (U & R) guidelines.
- We custom fabricate hygienic, high-purity and industrial equipment using 304L/316L stainless steel or Hastelloy and other special alloys.
- Our knowledgeable mechanical designers and process engineers add performance and durability value to any project.
- Our ASME-certified welders are trained to perform quality welding and form stainless steel into complex systems and equipment.
- Our welders work closely with our engineering and design teams to ensure quality and accuracy.
- We offer a wide range of finishing capabilities from glass beading to mirror-like finishes.
- We offer on-site fabrication services. With a field unit of project engineers, skilled welders and fitters, we will fabricate and install systems and components on-location. Our goal is to minimize disruption of existing plant operations, ensure high-quality workmanship, minimize system downtime during installation and ensure the timely completion of your project.
- Our extensive in-house fabrication capabilities ensure quick turn-around and enough production flexibility to meet your deadlines.
- We offer real-time project reporting.
- Our five advanced ASME-certified manufacturing facilities offer over 200175,000 square feet of capacity, a ceiling height of 32 feet and crane capacity of 70,000 pounds.