Comprehensive Process Design Engineering Services
The process design engineers at A&B Process Systems offer several services including industrial process design, hygienic process design, Clean-In-Place (CIP) system design and circuitry, and piping design. Our process design engineers will work with you to evaluate your unique needs, and assume responsibility for the complex details of multi-phase projects, including assessment of existing process systems or equipment, system design, automation, documentation to support validation and one-on-one start-up training.
Before any project begins, our process engineers will provide relevant conceptual tools including process flow diagrams, process and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID), conceptual process room and equipment layouts and specs for your process and CIP equipment.
Our pre-engineering services include:
- assessment of the characteristics of a process system, the flow rates, the pressures required and the particular seismic zone when custom designing a process system or components that are compliant with 3-A, USDA, cGMP, ASME (U&R), BPE, FDA and API regulations
- conceptual P&ID drawings and system architecture
- 3-D drawings to illustrate your vision
- complete cost estimate, labor and materials reports, and detailed process line, area and room reports
- ergonomic, energy efficient, safe and easy-to-use solutions
Our process engineering services include:
- process design
- batching and blending services with our VacuShear – Vacu Powder Mix System
- heat treatment
- HTST (High Temperature Short Time)
- UHT (Ultra High Temperature)
- Clean-In-Place (CIP) systems
- sizing heat exchangers
- melt systems
- process modules design
Our consultation services include:
- site visits to identify needs and offer alternative approaches that improve performance, safety and cost savings
- determination of product quality standards, regulatory requirements and workplace safety
- accurate project estimates and timelines, including budgetary costs of installation
For final design, we provide two options:
- You may provide your final design and we will fabricate the system based upon the provided design.
- We will work directly with you through the design process, seek final design approval and then begin the process.